¡°HUMIDEX & SUSPENDEX¡± Series Of Humidifiers/Atomizers are unique devices or models of their own kinds and are scientifically designed for continuous working. They work on the principle of centrifugal atomization and produce droplets free aerosol/mist with no wastage of water & maintain the desired humidity level (RH %) in the department without stoppage.
- The water is lifted upwards on the revolving PVC discs by a centrifuge, rotating on high speed (2850 rpm)
- Due to high centrifugal force, the water strikes the SS atomizer grid with great impact, where the water layer is broken into ultra fine mist.
- The flow of air carries the droplet free aerosol/mist into the department
Post Spinning Sections
Yarn Conditioning Departments
Silk & Woolen Mills
Ceramic Tiles Industries
Cement Pavers Block Industries
Food Storage Halls
Cold Storage & Warehouses
Paper & Pulp Mills
Tea & Tobacco Industries
Green Houses & Nurseries
- No Corrosion problems
- No shocking electricity bills
- No wastage of waters
- No water droplets carry over (water particle size 5- 10 microns)
- No rusting of machineries
- No water pump required
- No plant room construction/structural modifications required
- No special wiring & control panel required
- No installation, operation & maintenance cost
- No over flow of water (In-Built Float Valve)
- Dimensions : 1020 X 690 X 512
- Voltage Required : 220 V +/- 10%, 50HZ.
- Air Circulation : 1600 Meter Cube/Hour
- Water Connection : By 3/8’’ Flexible Pipe
- Evaporation Capacity : 13-14 Ltrs/Hr, & 18 Ltrs/Hr.
- Water Practicales Size : 5 – 10 Microns
- Area Coverage : 12000 CFT (Ft.3) Approx.
- Power Consumption : 480 Watts
- Weight (Dry) : 56 Kgs.